Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Why to teach

Teaching is a job not everybody can do.  You have to have a lot of patients and love to be around kids.  There are very different reasons people choose to teach.  One reason is to be apart of the next generations lives.  Another reason is to have the  mind of children expand.  Teachers try to have their students be curious about different topics in education.  When they are curious they will want to learn more about the topic.  The three most important characteristics you have to have being a teacher is kindness, patience, and understanding.  Teachers like to watch children succeed in life.  When their students understand something after they teach it, teachers are ecstatic.  They want to send their students down the successful path in life.  The main reason why I want to be a teacher is to make a difference in their lives as my teachers have made in my life.  Also to help children in the society.  I want to help people in the society and there's no better way then to help a student's brain develop.  All of these reasons make me think that teaching is a very complex job.  When I told my family that I chose to be a teacher, they all told me that they could never do it.  You need to have special characteristics to succeed in the field of education. 

http://www.yic.gov/publications/tenreasons/

No comments:

Post a Comment